Our awards and accreditations demonstrate our dedication to providing exceptional advice and service.
Our Chartered status places us amongst the UK’s leading financial planning firms. Awarded by the Charted Institute of Investments (CII), the accreditation represents the gold standard of financial planning. To secure Chartered status, financial professionals must demonstrate:
- The highest levels of technical knowledge through professional qualifications
- A commitment to the ongoing development of our skills and knowledge
- An adherence to ethical conduct
Chartered Wealth Manager
Our Financial Planner, Andrew Reeves, has achieved Chartered Wealth Manager status; a postgraduate-level specialist qualification which encompasses the breadth of knowledge needed to provide the highest quality service to clients. It is a:
- Highly regarded qualification, developed in consultation with leading stockbrokers, investment banks and industry trade bodies
- Specialist qualification, offering individuals an in-depth knowledge of investment issues
- RDR-compliant qualification for advising on, and dealing in, securities and derivatives, advising on packaged products and managing investments
Certified Financial Planner (CFP™)
Andrew Reeves has also achieved Certified Financial Planner™ status. This accreditation requires financial professionals to demonstrate the following, as set out by the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI):
- Education. They must master theoretical and practical financial planning knowledge by completing a comprehensive course of study.
- Experience. They must meet relevant work experience standards to ensure they possess financial counselling skills in addition to financial planning knowledge.
- Examination. They must pass the CISI’s Financial Planning & Advice examination, which assesses their ability to apply integrated financial planning knowledge to real world client situations.
- Ethics. They must agree to abide by the CISI’s strict Code of Conduct, which defines their ethical responsibilities to the public, clients and employers.
The ISO 22222is the only international quality standard for providing personal financial planning. It is the global benchmark for professional excellence in our field of work. The standard encompasses:
- Personal behaviour, operational and financial management
- Ethical principles and ethical financial planning
- Competence and experience
- Continual improvement
- Information security, client confidentiality and data protection
- Compliance, risk management and business continuity
- The key stages of the personal financial planning process
- Best practice tools, templates and guides
VouchedFor Top Rated Adviser
Andrew Reeves has been featured as one of VouchedFor’s Top Rated Advisers.
The advisers featured are those who have received the highest volume of positive client reviews on VouchedFor.co.uk; the ratings site for financial and legal professionals.
New Model Adviser Top 100
We have been included in the New Model Adviser Top 100 UK Advisory Firms for multiple successive years.
New Model Adviser is a Citywire publication. The methodology used for compiling the list considered qualifications among team members, commitment to the advice profession, sharing best practice and growth strategy.
Our happy clients
Andrew has been my adviser for over 20 years. He was recommended to me upon the death of my first husband and has shown patience in advising me on the best way to invest my money. Andrew gives the best advice. I have never been disappointed and, what’s more, I trust him.
I’m not very financially savvy and need a plan for my savings, investments and pensions. Andrew explained everything in a very clear and understandable way. I feel happier and more organised about my finances now.
I am a woman on my own, who has not been educated on the intricacies of the financial world, so I wished to receive professional advice. Andrew Reeves is a very personable man to deal with and explains everything so well. I am absolutely satisfied with the advice I have received and trust his judgement implicitly.
I was made redundant at the age of 60 and wanted advice on taking early retirement. The Investment Coach analysed my financial position and attitude to investment risk, putting a financial plan together to enable me to take early retirement.
I was looking for a financial adviser to help me plan for retirement. Andrew used cashflow forecasting to help me understand my personal point of financial independence. I have now achieved clarity for my long-term plans. I particularly appreciated Andrew’s flexibility of approach to address my individual needs.
I wanted to know how best to prepare for retirement and manage my money. Andrew helped me set up my pension, invest my money and organise my life insurance policy. I have definitely seen the outcome I was hoping for.
I wanted an adviser that understands my situation to help me complete my family plan. Andrew gathered all information needed to understand my goals and repositioned my pensions and investments to facilitate our plan. Each annual review we discuss any changes to make sure we’re still on track.
I was looking to invest company money. Andrew helped us spread the investment and decide on the best options. He was very helpful and informative.
We had received lump sums following retirement from teaching and we were anxious to invest the money for capital growth. Andrew had a grasp of our situation and explored our attitude to risk. His language was jargon-free, and he explained the different options available to us. We feel confident that we made a reasonable investment decision and that this was appropriate for our current and future needs.