Mission StatementOur mission statement and company philosophy
Our mission is to “bring order to the financial chaos” by coaching you and your finances to a level where we can truly make joint decisions based on knowledge and a shared vision – most commonly to better your total net worth.
Treating the Customer Fairly
We believe that Treating Customers Fairly is about delivering a fair outcome to our customers whilst offering a first class business service. It is embedded in the culture of our firm and our customers can be assured of this as:
- We are open about the way we carry out our business and how we are remunerated
- We welcome customer feedback on a regular basis
- We encourage all our staff to continue with their professional development
- Our business is our clients, we never forget that
- We have built processes to ensure the basics happen when they should using technology at the core
We look at all areas of our business on a regular basis to ensure that:
- Customers can be confident that they are dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of customers is central to our firm’s culture.
- We consider our customers when promoting new services and products and ensure that it is relevant to them.
- Our customers are provided with clear information and we keep them informed before, during, and after the point of sale.
- Where advice is provided, we take time to understand our customers’ situation and ensure that our advice is suitable and appropriate.
- We meet our customer’s expectations, providing them with a level of service and products that is of are of an acceptable standard.
- We will ensure that our customers can switch providers, change products, surrender policies and make any complaints without any undue barriers.
Clients are at the heart of our business and delivering an outstanding service at all times is what we strive to do. However, we recognise that from time to time our clients may have cause to make a complaint.
We are committed to dealing with complaints effectively and fairly in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority’s complaint handling rules and guidance. If clients have a cause to complain, a dedicated team focused on ensuring that the clients are treated fairly during the process will deal with the complaints.
Our internal complaints handling procedures for the reasonable and prompt handling of complaints is available upon request.
If our clients are not satisfied with the outcome of their complaint, they will have the right to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service, free of charge, at The Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR, or by going to their website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk or by contacting them on 0800 023 4 567.